free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

Saturday, May 17, 2008

How cool is this?

My friend Teri brought me a kid's meal toy from Chick-fil-A that they were going to toss because, well, they just don't need anymore toys.
But this isn't just any kids meal toy, it's a CD that teaches kids a language.
And this isn't just any language, it's teaching Russian!

I just finished listening to it and it's pretty good, a little fast, but still informative and definitely better than the average kid's meal toy.
There are also CD's in Chinese, Italian and Spanish.

So props to you Chick-fil-A for doing this!
And as my friend Isabel says, their chicken nuggets are like "tiny bits of gold"!

3 comments:

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Chick-fil-a is my favorite restaurant! We got the Russian cd, too! :) We look forward to our little guy being able to listen to it as he gets older! I hope you all are doing well!

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I did not scroll down to read your next post until after I left a comment on this one! You finally got the call!!! That is wonderful news! I'm so happy for you all and look forward to hearing all of the details! I can't wait to hear more about your kiddos! Congratulations!!!

Ashley Smith said...

For future kids meals at Chick, you can turn in your toy for an ice cream cone!