free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

Friday, April 17, 2009

Poor Elmo

I read Rachel's post about Elmo and I was cracking up so and I had to share my Elmo story as well-
~the victim~
This was about a month ago before we realized that Kara was lactose intolerant.

First of all, Kara would poop 4-5 times a day. We were still in the process of trying to find out if there was something wrong with her or if this was her "normal".

So, she was taking a bath one night and the Elmo faucet protector was being used as a toy.
She gave me this certain look and I knew what was going to happen but I couldn't get her out of the tub in time. She proceeded to stand up and say Uh Oh and started whining/crying.
I started to pick her up but saw it coming out so I put her back down.
I didn't want to get it all over me and I figured I could just bleach the tub - again.

Kara did not like that.


She wanted OUT of that poop-tub immediately.


Elmo was on his side quietly floating near the drain while Kara was screaming, NOOOOOO ELLLMOOOOOOO and covering her mouth with both her hands. The poop slowly made its way down the tub and rested on Elmo's shoulder. I was laughing my ass off while my poor child was screaming ELLLLLMOOOO.

I really should have gotten a picture because it was sooooo funny!


Elmo (the doll) was also put in time out by Cooper- Elmo's really had it rough lately.


And since Kara has to do EVERYTHING her brother does, she put her baby in time-out.

5 comments:

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Oh no! Poor Elmo! :)

Troy and Rachel said...

Boy Elmo's really getting the bad end of the deals here lately.

Too funny that he hag to go in time out. We put toys in time out too in our house, especially when they get out of hand and trip Daniel!!

The Robins' Nest said...

OMG, that is hilarious! I needed a good laugh tonight. Poor Elmo! They are such dolls!

Melissa said...

cute story. I remember the Elmo days.

Carey and Norman said...

Very cute. I love all the stories everyone shares! Kids do the cutest and sweetest things!